Final Up to date
All worldwide guests to the state of Quintana Roo which incorporates Cancun, Playa Del Carmen and Tulum should pay a new tourist tax efficient April 1, 2021. The brand new price referred to as Visitax will price 224 pesos (USD $11) per customer and have to be paid earlier than boarding your departure flight. Right here is all the data relating to the best way to fill out the shape, pay the tax on-line and the official web site the place cost could be made. Kids 14 and underneath usually are not required to pay the customer price.
How To Pay The Cancun Visitax Price On-line
- All guests to Cancun might be required to fill out an internet type. The shape requires the next info:
- The date you may be departing Cancun
- How many individuals are in your celebration
- First and final title of every particular person in your celebration
- Birthdate of every particular person in your celebration
- Passport quantity
2. As soon as guests have crammed out the shape, they are going to be redirected to a safe cost web page to finish the net cost which could be made by bank card.
3. As soon as cost is accomplished, vacationers might be supplied with a QR Code that can must be offered to airport safety earlier than boarding their departure flight.
Different Cost Strategies For Visitax
New digital terminals are additionally being arrange on the airport the place vacationers will be capable of make a money cost for the brand new customer price.
Director Common of the state tax administration, Rodrigo Díaz said that the brand new tax will shouldn’t be tough to pay for guests. “It’s anticipated to be an agile and easy transaction that received’t complicate guests’ keep,” Díaz mentioned.
Who Does The New Tourism Tax Apply To?
The price applies to the next individuals:
- All worldwide vacationers visiting the Mexico state of Quintana Roo which might be 15 years or older
- Guests from Belize can pay 10 p.c much less
Who Is Exempt From The Visitax Price?
- All nationwide vacationers
- Kids 14 and youthful
Why Is There A New Customer Price?
The brand new tax is predicted to create extra jobs and points of interest which can higher serve vacationers lengthy into the long run. The state of Quintana is house to the ultra-popular vacationer locations of Cancun, Playa Del Carmen, Cozumel and Tulum. All through the pandemic, Cancun has been the top destinations for Americans and probably the most standard on this planet.
Governor Carlos Joaquín González has mentioned that the price will generate 600 million pesos (US $29.1 million) in 2021.
The place To Make The Visitax Cost On-line
All on-line funds have to be accomplished via the official government website of Quintana Roo.
↓ Be part of the group ↓
The Travel Off Path Community FB group has all the newest reopening information, conversations, and Q&A’s occurring every day!
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR LATEST POSTS
Enter your e-mail tackle to subscribe to Journey Off Path’s newest breaking journey information, straight to your inbox
Disclaimer: Present journey guidelines and restrictions can change with out discover. The choice to journey is finally your accountability. Contact your consulate and/or native authorities to verify your nationality’s entry and/or any modifications to journey necessities earlier than touring. Journey Off Path doesn’t endorse touring towards authorities advisories